Friday, October 31, 2008

Are we getting (gasp!) OLD?

Tonight is Halloween and Rich and I are cozied up in the house, just finished a nice dinner and a glass of wine and the kids are coming to the door for their treats (which Rich loves handing out!) I am very relaxed and content right now.

However, there is a part of me that wonders if we should be out gallavanting at a halloween party - dressed up - drinking booze - hanging' with friends....but you know....I don't think so. If that's where we should be - we would be there!

We know enuf people that we can find a halloween party somewhere if we wanted to. And even though i joked to rich on our way home from work tonight that we were "getting old" I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here right now. With my wonderful husband in our beautiful home. oh ya...and with our loving cat too. (okay....maybe we are getting just a *bit* old). :)

No comments: