Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Chi-ca-go!

We're off again on another trip
Just 4 days, but full of zip
Chicago is our little retreat
And with our loonie so high, it can't be beat!

A riverboat cruise, Blues & Jazz
The best deep dish pizza I'll probably ever have
A trip to the Aquarium and a gallery or two
And of course the Shopping!! Oh what will I do!?

I think there's a limit on what I can bring back
So i'll have to take with me an extra large sack
to pack away all the goodies I'll buy
But of course i will claim it, cause that's only right. (in case the FEDS are reading my blog) ;)


So have a good weekend - I'll be back next week
and I'll post some pics if there's some that are neat

I'll think of you while I'm shopping the streets
The magnificant mile should be a real treat!


Later Peeps,
Leece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a great time.sc