Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I got it!

My dress! It’s tucked neatly away in a big bag in a secret closet so Rich can’t see it. I’m taking it to a seamstress tonight though, as it’s about 2 sizes too big on me! I’ve lost about 20 lbs now, which I’m thrilled about – but it means a lot of alterations on my wedding gown.

I found this fabulous lady named Grace, who has been working on wedding gowns for over 35 years and she says that she “isa gonna make-a me beautiful” So – I’m holding her to that.

We did a trial run on the weekend with my hair and dress and veil. My sister-in-law is my hairstylist, so she worked her magic, and then she stood behind me to pull in the material from my dress to make it look like it fit me better. My bro snapped a few pics, and I have to say – I didn’t look too bad! I was impressed with just the trial, so I’m hoping on THE day, that it will all come together and Ima gonna be beautiful. Here’s hoping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be honey, without a doubt. love SC