Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just the way I planned it!

We’re sitting with about 2 1/2 weeks to go and I think we have everything done! Rich picked up his wedding band yesterday; my dress is with my seamstress still – but that’s all under control; all my “stuff” is in boxes and ready to be taken to the venue on the Friday before to set up; things are looking good!

A lot of people throughout this process have commented on “how organized I am” and how “I’ve been planning every detail to a tee”. I think I've blogged about these comments in the past, as sometimes it bothered me the way it was said, but this is the very reason why I planned in advance. So that we could relax for the few weeks leading up to our wedding day.


Also, knowing that literally every-single-weekend in May is booked with us attending something or being out of town (as was much the same for the month of April), I wanted things done and out of the way so that May wouldn’t be too hard on us. And guess what. It worked out great! I knew I knew what I was doing. ;)

No comments: