Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack.....New and Improved!!

Well... I am now a Mrs. and couldn't be happier! I can truly say that my wedding day was the most wonderful experience I've ever had and it was absolutely PERFECT and all I imagined it to be! The weather pulled through for us and I had a hot sunny day for our outdoor ceremony and pictures.

The day was magical and I made sure that I took it all in and treasured every.single.moment. I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing experience. Our honeymoon was beyond our expectations too. Two glorious weeks in the south of France in the Riviera. Stayed in Nice and had a top floor room with a terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea - just unbelievable. The weather was beautiful and sunny everyday and we drank wine and ate like royalty and it was more than we could ever ask for.

I've posted a link below to some pics taken by family. Our photographer we hired is literally world-renowned, so once we get his professional pics, I will post some of those, because I'm sure they will be amazing!

Thanks to all of you for your help and support along the way - I had a beautiful magical wedding day and am sooooooo happy with my new gorgeous fabulous husband and look forward so much to our lives together as husband and wife!

I'm hoping this link will work to take you to the pictures I posted on the bridal forum I belong to. http://forums.canadianbride.com/Topic413419-11-1.aspx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home mr and mrs.....can't wait to see the honeymoon pics :) sam

Anonymous said...

Loved this blog, remember the wedding is only a teeny tiny step to the life you are building, so you definitely have the right attitude, and yes your husband is kind, sweet, and adorable. love ya SC