Friday, July 04, 2008

The Honeymoon’s Over? Not a chance!!

Well, it’s been two weeks back at home and work since our honeymoon. I have to admit – before we got married, I was a little worried that I might have a bit of ‘depression’ once the wedding and honeymoon were over and we were back into the swing of normal everyday life. Just all the build up to something so huge – I didn’t know if I would feel sad when it was “over”.

But I’m not sad at all. And it’s not “over”. Sure, the actual events are over, but each day is a new opportunity to experience life as a wife! And I am happier now than I’ve ever been. I wake up with a peaceful, happy outlook each day, and when I look over at my husband (gasp!) still sleeping, I am in awe that I’m lucky enough to have this wonderful, handsome, gracious man to call mine.

My love for him grows every day, and it excites me in ways I didn’t know were possible. To think of our future together warms my heart and tickles my toes, and sure…it’s new and fresh and we’re still in the “honeymoon” phase, but it is what it is. This is my life. My beautiful, wonderful, magical life that I get to spend with the man of my dreams.

Nothing will ever be any better than that! (okay – winning the 649 might add a little zip), but until then…Life is grand!


Here are some pics from our Honeymoon in France (the French Riveira).








































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope this feeling lasts a lifetime for you :)