Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting Closer

Our kitchen reno is starting to feel like it's really going to happen now! It's getting very exciting (and a little scary) - who knew things can add up so quickly! Darn us for having expensive taste. But....we have the floor plan - we have our materials picked out - we have our wall coming down - we have our estimate - now....we just need the money. Ha. (hello line of credit!)

It probably won't get underway until sometime this summer, but our guy (Bob the Builder) promises we're next in line and we have full trust and faith in him that he'll do an amazing job. In fact - we're going to have him do a new bathroom downstairs for us too. But that will come later. And that will be my favourite room...luxury soaker tub - glass stand up shower with bench seat - my own vanity - maybe even a sauna! (gasp!) can't wait.

For now though, we are focused on the kitchen. I've taken some "before" shots and once it's all finished you can bet I'll post them with the "after".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that soaker tub holds two! and by the way your plans sound teriffic, can I sleep over??? love ya SC