Saturday, April 04, 2009

so many walls - so little time

oh my - with facebook being such a huge network for info sharing - i find myself forgetting about my blog site. hence the huge gap in posting! life has been great - house renos are coming along - our new wall unit is built - the new tv has been purchased - the new king bed is absolutely lovely - and our kitchen reno is mapped out and we await the quote! we had two wonderful weeks away - one in Mazatlan, Mexico with the mudda - and one in Sun City, Arizona with the fadda. (my in-laws) amazing time - gorgeous weather - golf was the best i've ever seen and scrumptious food and great company - a fab time. next trip - NYC in July. can't wait! here's a couple of pics from the goings on in my world.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the wall unit...looks marvelous :) kitchen will be great too

Anonymous said...

Hi havent looked at your blog in ages, all looks great, pics, and unit, and you and your man! SC