Monday, August 25, 2008

Ridout Photography - there is no-one better!

We picked up our wedding photographs this weekend, and let me just say, we are happier than I thought I could be! So here's a plug to our photographer! www.ridoutphotography.com

I may have even mentioned him before, because I remember seeing his work before I even got engaged and I said (to myself of course) THAT guy is doing my wedding photos! His talent and eye for detail and endless imagination is second to none. Check out his work!

Also - he created an amazing slideshow DVD of our wedding day set to music, and it's viewable on photodex sharing website. The link is below if you are interested in viewing. The only thing to note is that it will tell you to install "Active X Photodex Viewer" so that you can see it - it's 100% safe and doesn't take up space on your computer.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=3009719&alb=0

Hope you enjoy! I will try to post a few of my favourite pictures once I have some more time! So hard to choose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!