Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My First Blog

Ok...so, here goes...Lisa shall try to blog. I say 'try' because I'm not the most disciplined of individuals, and I feel that blogging requires dedication and a somewhat energetic thought process. A friend at work has a blog and I LOVE reading it. So I thought, hey, perhaps someone would like to read about me too? Maybe...maybe not - I may be the only one reading my blog, but I guess it's a way for me to share some of my thoughts and maybe teach even me something I didn't know about myself. (was that a grammatically correct sentence? I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to good grammar - of course I love my slang too, and will often use on this site, but you know..."I aint got none" just drives me nuts). anyway ... where was I ... oh right...blogging.

So, when someone says to you "hey..how's it going" - do you ever give them a detailed history of your daily events - share with them what bothered you, enlightened you, confused you, or just plain made you smile (or cry?) NO - usually you say "yeah..good...'n you?" - So, here's a chance for me to expand on the "how am I today" and put it on paper so to speak, rather than giving a 10 minute answer to a question that was most likely rhetorical in the first place. I thought maybe I would post a question every so often for you to think about, something that I'm curious about, or something that I really would like an answer to! Hopefully you can give me some of your thoughts back, in the comments section. How's that sound? (no - that wasn't the question...) You learn about me - I learn about you. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. Ok - there ya go - question # 1 - where the heckizzle did that saying come from!!?? Let the games begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She could have been a sailor's wife or ridden a snow mobile into the night, always in the shadow of the man, she took a different route, she became the woman I knew she could be, I am so proud of Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is my first time reading and responding to a BLOG! Cool, I shall just say to know you is definitely to love you, and who could no better than I, one smart singin, golfin, guitar playin cutie pie, maybe got some traits from me??? ha ha, take care, keep on bloggin, Soft Rain!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl! My first ever blog.
Keep up the good work!! Love ya lots.
Sam