Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update Number 2

Our little Jackson is a little weird. Or maybe he’s just being a cat. I dunno. This is all new to me. One day he’s wrapped around our feet every step we take…meow-ing to no end…being frisky and wanting to play….the next day he wants nothing to do with us and sits in the kitchen in front of the dishwasher and stares at the wall. Whaddup Jackson? He also likes to watch us shower. It kind of freaks me out a bit…he sits between the outer and inner shower curtains on the side of the tub (our inner curtain is transparent) and watches us. He eats, drinks, poops and pees (he’s healthy). He runs like a dog sometimes through the house. He plays “fetch” with his toy mice. He likes to cuddle and then he gives you ‘love bites’. I think maybe he’s bi-polar. Or, we’re just still figuring each other out. But his 5am wake-up calls are getting a bit hard to take. I wonder if they make sleeping pills for cats. Note to PETA – I’m kidding. I’m sure we’ll all adjust. The irony of it all is that it’s ME who needs the CAT-naps (haha…CAT naps – get it?...I kill me…k – not that funny…)…from him keeping me up at night. Funny Jackson…really funny. But mommy still loves you. So far.

No comments: