Tuesday, July 03, 2007

You Know You Need to Chill Out When…

Wedding Date: June 7, 2008

Venue Booked (Ceremony and Reception) - check
Minister Booked – check
Photographer Booked - check
DJ Booked - check
Wedding Party Picked Out - check
Guest List finalized - check
Addresses Compiled - check
Draft Seating Plan arranged - check
Music/Song choices picked - check
Dress Shopping Day arranged - check
Cake Maker Booked - check

Programs Drafted - check
(and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few other things)


The way I see it, the more I can do now – the less I need to do later. However, if I’m not careful – the groom-to-be may change his name, jump a plane, and start a new life selling melons on a beach somewhere. He’s helped a lot – so now he deserves a break. So, I will chill for the summer. (Aside from some harmless internet surfing – a couple visits to a florist (‘tis the season after all!) and of course browsing for a dress). I’m a girl. I’m excited. And I’m a bit of an ‘organizer’. So sue me. I just know that I will have calm and peace the days before the wedding, which in my opinion, will be best for everyone involved! After all, a happy bride-to-be is the best kind of bride-to-be. Wouldn’t you agree?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little one, I cant believe your so organized! what a girl, it will be a fantasticly wonderful, exciting, day, so the more you get done now, the easier you will have it, and the more fun you will have as well. Oh yah can you do my hair?? Just kidding, love ya to pieces, SC

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me...a little organized LOL LOL LOL just don't become a bridezila OK? love ya