Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I’m a little “Blah” …

I’m neither here nor there this week it seems. You know? Just kind of “ehh". Even this blog post is kind of blah. But…I haven’t written for awhile, so thought I might as well bring y’all down with me. (I kid).

I’m sure part of it is the weather. It hasn’t been very springy around here. And part of it is my guy’s away golfing in sunny Arizona for the week, so the house is really quiet, and part of it is my grammy-grams (grandmother) – she fell and has to have surgery. She’s 90, so it’s a little risky and I worry about her. My grams lived with me for 5 years before I moved in with Rich, so I feel a special bond with her. I’m sure she’ll be fine – she’s a tough cookie. But maybe that’s what has me kind of bummed out this week.

However, tonight I’m having some girlfriends over and we’re going to watch trash tv, and order Chinese food and gab. I’m looking forward to that. These are two special friends that I was in Theatre with when we were younger and we always have a lot of laughs whenever we’re together. And on Friday I’m going to see a friend of mine’s show - he has the lead in Macbeth and he’s a great actor, so that’s also something to look forward to. And…of course….my Richie-poo (sorry babe) will be home on Saturday and that makes me verrrrrrrrrrrry happy!

So, maybe by the end of the week my blah-ness will have turned into light, laughter and funness! (I know that’s not a word) ….and I’ll be back to my old self again. Here’s hopin’. (Sorry for the boring post – but I told you so).

No comments: