Thursday, April 05, 2007

Some things you may not know about me:

  • I lived in the same house for about 28 years. (yes, it took me awhile to leave the nest);
  • I had a favourite pillow when I was little that I named “Pillowipsle” – it was small and velvety and baby blue;
  • I was a competitive gymnast for 10 years, and later became a coach;
  • I play the guitar and write songs;
  • I used to lock my best friend in my room so that she’d play with me longer (no idea why she was always trying to get home...??);
  • I was “Pinky Tuscadero” at Halloween for about 5 years in a row. Had the pink satin jacket and everything; I used to make my friend Jason be Fonzie. (good ‘ol Happy Days);
  • I was “Sandy” from Grease (at the end when she got cool) at Halloween for another 5 years in a row. Had the black spandex tights and everything; Jason then became Danny;
  • I can’t sleep with socks on;
  • I crack my knuckles;
  • I get car sick if I'm in the back seat on long rides;
  • I will not drive on the highway where there are express/collector lane merges;
  • I performed in live theatre productions in my teens;
  • I’ve been known to start doing cartwheels when I’ve had a little too much to drink;
  • I’m a licensed hairstylist;
  • I used to be a veterinary assistant;
  • I vacationed in London, Paris, Monaco, Nice and Cannes last year;
  • I know the complete lyrics for “Rappers Delight”;
  • I never take my loved-ones for granted. Ever. Life is too short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about your mom driving you to school everyday and how you used to break people's kitchen cupboards!!!!! LOL

SC said...

Love it, what about your ride home from school, and living three blocks away, or I miss driving you to gymnastics, in an old, unheated VW with a thousand blankets, and a hot water bottle, the good old days. Were having fun now too, especially climbing the loft, to snuggle, just like Mary Ellen, (The Waltons) its alllll good!!! great blog, little one, love ya SC