Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I’ve been Tagged!

I don’t particularly like the game of Tag. Too much pressure, and you always look like a bit of a fool running around with your arm stretched out hoping to touch just a piece of someone’s shirt so you can yell “YOU’RE IT!!”. What fun. However, I am not one to break the rules, so … since Miss Laural (her link is on the right) tagged me, I am it, and I shall oblige. I am told to answer these five questions…so here it goes (and I’ll forego the rhyming on this one):

1. Blog Name:
“To know me is to love me – I think”. Well….to know me IS to love me. At least most of the time. I do have my moments in which I’m sure people may not feel the love, but for the most part, I’m a pretty kooky, good-hearted, curious, empathetic, funny, quirky, lovable gal! So – I think if you get to know me, you’ll love me too! Or not. But “I Suck” isn’t really a great blog name, so there.

2. Dog or Cat Person? -
My preference for a pet – definitely a dog. My circumstances for a pet – definitely a cat. I grew up having a dog as a pet…love them…love their little faces…love the expression in their eyes….love that they can ‘talk’ (bark) and play and get excited to see you and wiggle their little bums, and that they are a part of the family. I’ve never owned a cat – however – just this past weekend Rich and I ventured out to a wildlife sanctuary where the owner has rescued about 300 cats and they are up for adoption. Why a cat if I’m a dog-lover? Just suits our lifestyle better. Plus…I can teach my cat to wiggle its bum.

3. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? decisions decisions….unlike Laural who “isn’t even 30 yet!” (thanks shugs)…..since I’m an old hag, I guess I’ll go with Brad.

4. Major in College?
I have two different college diplomas….one in the animal care field, the other in legal administration. I find they both go hand in hand some days (to all my colleagues reading…I mean that in the nicest way). ;)

5. Biggest Fear? Spiders…big, small, I’m scared of them all. Oh, and driving on major highways! oh, and Spiders. Did I mention spiders?


That’s all folks……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long time no blog. glad to see you're back. Brad Pitt come on.....he gave up Jennifer to be with a crazy chick he needs his head examined.

Oh ya, to love you is to know you.