Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ow!

I hit the gym last night - upper body workout - and I went hard!

Outcome: Rich had to help me get my workbag over my shoulder this a.m.

Help........

Soreness is to be expected. I'm not really "easing" into this program - it's full power straight ahead. So - I know my muscles (yes I have some) will pay. But it's a good hurt - the kind of hurt where you know you've done something good for your body. I did my cardio this morning before coming to work too. So - it's been a good two days!

Can I stop now?
(*wink*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so proud of you girl, way to go, keep up the good work. sc

Robin and Claire said...

Hey Lisa

We also love you the way you are...but also great to hear that you are working out and have a goal....go girl!!

Can hardly wait to see the wedding dress and engagement photos.
Love....Claire