Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thank-Yuh Thank-Yuh

Wow! Times have been busy! There have been family functions, dinners with friends, the run-for-the-cure (which was AWESOME by the way!!), birthdays and a new lawyer that started at work – so needless to say - I haven't had a lot of time to post.

But here I am and what better thing to talk about than my favourite time of the year. That’s right – Thanksgiving!! It’s just around the corner and I can’t wait! I love everything about it. The weather, the trees, the colours, the smells in the air, the cozy cottage visits, of course the dinner, but most of all just being with friends and family and thinking about all the things in my life to be thankful for, such as my loving family, my honourable and true friends, my health, my in-laws-to-be, and of course the love of my life – Rich. I still pinch myself each day to see if I’m dreaming. I can’t imagine being more happy and fulfilled as I am right now - and that says a lot, as the best is yet to come.

We’ll be seeing both our families this weekend and the weather is supposed to be fantastic so we might even get a swim in at the cottage! We’ll play a round of golf, eat, drink and be merry. It’s the best. Also, we’ve decided to head to Chicago for a little getaway. Probably a four-day trip. Neither of us have been and it’s on our list of places to go – so I’m really looking forward to that! Wedding plans are still on track and going great! We’ll probably get our bands made soon as our jeweler is moving in the new year, so he asked if he could make them sooner than later – fine by me!! (it’s pretty cool having your own personal jeweler I must say!)

So that’s what’s shakin’ for now. (by the way - can you believe I've been blogging for a year now? Who Knew!?) Oh, and I also want to say Happy Birthday to Rich’s mom! You looook mahvelous! Happy Turkey Everyone! :)

No comments: