Friday, November 03, 2006

Who Dat??

Hi! Happy Friday! I'm much happier today because the sun is shining, and it's almost the weekend and I'm getting a Mehndi tattoo today!

I have to say, I've impressed myself thus far with my blogging. I really thought I would have given it up by now. (i know it's only been about a week, but you know, I warned you about the whole discipline thing). And although I have been writing almost daily, I'm sure it will slow down at some point. But one thing I'd like to say, is that I love love love when I get "comments" on my blog. It makes me feel like someone out there is getting something out of this too! Like I'm adding a little 'sumpin sumpin' to go with their morning coffee, ya know? But...what drives me crazy is when the comments are left "anonymously" - with no name!! I know that's the whole point - the person wants to be anonymous...but...I don't like it. It's creepy. It's like someone knows me, calls me "leece" - which must mean you're a close friend or family, yet won't include their name... what up wit dat homes? Like the first comment on my post from yesterday...WHO DAT?!!?

So, a little favour I do ask - if you want me to know it's you, kindly type your name after you comment - you can still post "anonymously" - but just leave me a clue maybe! Yes, that will be fun...it will be a new game I will play. "Guess the Commenter". Having said that, if you don't want me to know it's you...keep up the good work! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to keep you guessing. I have faith you'll figure it out!!
Can't wait to see the new tattoo.

Anonymous said...

I love your anonymous commenter! So I'm being anonymous too. Just for fun. Just to piss you off - cause I know that I pissed you off for not inviting you to our (delicious) pizza lunch yesterday. Kidding! See now you know who I am.
I love love love commenters too. It makes life happier.
And, about getting out and doing stuff - maybe we could go to the gym at lunch. I'd be up for that if you are. I would join but I have no one to go with!!!
Luv
BFAW