Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not much to talk about today...other than Betty Botter of course.

My friends at work (my BFAWs that is) want to do a Christmas Cookie Exchange - which means I have to bake - which means I have to find a recipe, which got me to thinking about batter, which led me to recite the following poem...enjoy!

Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter! But a bit of better butter, not a bit of bitter butter, that will make my batter better yet!" So, she bought a bit of butter, better than her bitter butter, and she put it in her batter and her batter was not bitter. So, for Betty Botter's batter, not the bitter butter batter, it was best brand better butter she could get!

Wow! say that five times fast. Have a great Wednesday! and don't forget ANTM on tonight!! (oh...and Laural - did you hear! Jay Manuel is going to be the new host of CNTM! Better than that Tricia chick - she sucked arse!)

Later Taters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay - posting as anonymous on your blog now so that no one can link back to me - I guess!!!
I'm totally into a Wednesday evening hanging out and watching ANTM. Or - waiting till Mr.Jay is the host of the new show.
We could also totally go to a bar and get them to turn it on instead of sports. Loose Moose anyone - oh just kidding!!!
Love BFAW back at ya