Saturday, April 05, 2008

sorry it's been awhile...

Hey all...pardon my lack of electronic communication. Truth is, when I work on a computer all day, it's hard to go home and turn one on!

So - Spring looks like it just might be here! This weekend is supposed to be a great one! Rich and I are off to do some shopping at the outlet malls in niagara falls USA. Not looking for anything specific...just browsing...but i'm sure we'll come home with a couple of things.

176 people have been invited to the wedding. As of tonight, we have 74 Yes's! A couple party poopers, and the rest, we are anxiously awaiting their reply.

Rich's stag has been planned, as well as my stagette (whoo hooo!) and things are falling into place. i'm scheduled for my first dress fitting in a couple weeks. and the bridesmaid dresses are in - they just need to be altered (shortened) and that's that!

Its really late and i have to go to sleep, but just a quick hello to say i'm still here and I will check back in a day or two with a better, more fullsome post.

No comments: